During pregnancy, many women experience aches, pains and ailments to their hardworking bodies. While rest, eating well and moving your body are always important, you should also focus some time on pampering. Not only to experience a moment of well-deserved down time, but also to ensure you are in the best position possible as you bring your beautiful baby into the world.
Prenatal massages are a specialty at Savka Beauty, and Savka works closely with her patients to ensure they feel comfortable and relaxed throughout their treatments. With special pillows and techniques, you can experience a wonderful treatment that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Here are just some of the benefits of a massage during pregnancy:
- Relaxation – not just for the duration of your treatment, but afterward as well. This will help to promote good sleep so your body can achieve its well earned rest.
- Easing of muscle aches and pains, which are so common during pregnancy.
- Increased blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, which can help to relieve water retention.
- Increased oxygen in the blood for energy.
- Relieving of tensions and anxiety in the lead-up to birth and motherhood.
- Massage can stimulate the release of endorphins, which is the body’s natural pain killer – so you can feel your very best and feel relief in the lead up to birth and during delivery.
- Experience greater flexibility due to the release of muscles, which can assist during delivery.
If you are expecting your baby, now might be the time to book yourself into some pampering with Savka Beauty (or perhaps leave some subtle hints for your significant other!).